Associate Accounting Manager – Account Receivables (f/m/d)
We are hard working and have a genuine interest to get things done because we love what we do. We are empaths thinking about others first and deeply committed to our team. We value an organized and autonomous working style, but also a positive and creative mindset.
- Invoice service transactions and bookings of invoices/credit notes according to the agreed-upon regulations.
- Reconcile accounts receivable and process balance confirmations.
- Be responsible for designing, conducting, and documenting controls within accounts receivable accounting, as well as maintaining and managing debtor master data.
- Act as a contact person for other departments.
What you bring
- You have ideally already gathered first practical experience in (accounts receivable) accounting, e.g. in the form of an internship.
- You enjoy working in an organized and structured manner, actively contributing to competencies where there are potentials for improvement.
- You advocate for a sense of togetherness and foster constant professional exchange.
- You are fluent in English and also German (minimum B2 level).
- You have good command in Google Sheets.
- You ideally have experiences with an ERP system. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is also a plus but no requirement.
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.