Compliance Manager (f/m/d)
We are hard working and have a genuine interest to get things done because we love what we do. We are empaths thinking about others first and deeply committed to our team. We value an organized and autonomous working style, but also a positive and creative mindset.
- Work closely with the Chief Compliance Officer on all compliance-related topics and act as an expert in the day-to-day management of the internal compliance programme with a focus on sanctions and export control, anti-corruption, money laundering prevention and LkSG
- Lead the further development of all compliance policies. You will be available as an internal consultant for stakeholders from various departments.
- Design and continuously develop processes and systems in compliance with legal requirements, with a focus on the necessary close cooperation with the Technology division (with a focus on trade compliance)
- Create guidelines, process descriptions and other documents in collaboration with the specialist departments and monitore them to ensure they are up to date and complete
- Conduct risk analyses to identify potential risks and attempt to create suitable strategies for risk minimisation and problem solving
- Manage the internal whistleblower channel
- Proactively initiate and implement projects
What you bring
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in internal control systems, internal audit, compliance management or auditing, preferably experience in logistics
- Expertise: Very good knowledge in at least one area: sanctions and export control, anti-corruption, business partner compliance, money laundering prevention as well as a good understanding of economic relationships in the field of logistics
- Skills: Detail orientation, solution orientation, quick comprehension and technical understanding combined with a reliable and proactive behaviour, affinity for IT topics
- Communication: very good German and English skills
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.