Engineering Manager (f/m/d) – Account Master Data Team
What you bring
- 8+ Years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ Years of experience in managing engineers
- A desire to navigate and lead a team through ambiguous situations and align strategy with company priorities
- Interested in tackling complex issues involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience with large scale architectural patterns, event-driven micro services, well-designed APIs and efficient algorithms
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Professional attitude towards software craftsmanship including testing
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.