Freight Forwarding Operations Agent (f/m/d) – Spain
- Be part of building up Forto in Spain
- Support and advise our customers on the entire logistics process
- Manage shipments from booking to invoicing
- Communicate and coordinate with key partners (customs, shipping companies, etc.)
- Prepare and document manual quotations
- Ensure and improve the quality of customer processes, e.g. on the basis of data analyses
What you bring
- +5 years experience in the import and export of sea/air and rail shipments
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- A data-oriented and orderly way of working
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A high degree of motivation and the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding team
- A proactive approach to work and analytical skills
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- We stand for a workplace where people from diverse backgrounds can do their best work and be themselves.
- We consider empathy as the basis for effective collaboration and believe that diverse perspectives result in more insightful products and solutions. We want to create a place of belonging where everyone has an equal opportunity for career advancement and recognition.
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.