Front Desk Manager (f/m/d)
We are hard working and have a genuine interest to get things done because we love what we do. We are empaths thinking about others first and deeply committed to our team. We value an organized and autonomous working style, but also a positive and creative mindset.
- Reception and support of visitors, business partners and suppliers for us and our subtenants
- Taking care of the security of the building
- Handling all secretarial tasks for the specialist departments
- Handling correspondence with customers, service providers and suppliers
- Receiving and processing daily mail
- Ordering office supplies and consumables
What you bring
- Ideally, you have some experience at reception or in the hotel industry
- You have a pleasant appearance, organisational skills and a service-oriented attitude but also a high level of assertiveness
- You have good knowledge of MS-Office
- You can deal with interruptions, multiple priorities, and changing needs
- Good communication skills in German and English
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.