Head of FP&A and Investor Relations (f/m/d)
- Lead the global FP&A and Investor Relations team on a day-to-day basis
- Ultimate responsibility for the key outputs of the FP&A team: 5-year business plan, annual budget, cost controlling, Executive Business reviews, various operational and commercial reporting supporting the steering of the business
- Build and maintain relationships to all key stakeholders within the company and get a deep understanding of their needs
- Be forward thinking on ways to evolve the FP&A function into an IPO-ready function
- Design, implement and ‘own’ digital tools to enhance the function
- Support our decision making process with research, data and analysis
- Recruit strong team members, actively promote diversity & inclusion, retain and grow existing talent and develop future finance executives
- Identify and promote new initiatives with a focus on innovation and challenge established practices, defend your thesis in front of the CFO and occasionally the ELT
- Leading role on the capital raise / investor relations side
What you bring
- A superforecaster at heart, you understand and are passionate about finding ways to improve the quality and accuracy of forecasting at every iteration
- Forward thinking, innovative, continuous improvement mindset
- Detail oriented with the ability to keep an eye on the big picture
- Ability to translate strategic concepts into an operational and financial model, including
- Building logical links between market characteristics, growth in various products and geographies, ultimately deriving the future revenue line
- Building a consistent set of assumptions regarding the headcount and cost assumptions, in line with the expected growth trajectory
- Building a set of realistic assumptions around working capital elements, taking into account the growth of the company and the distinction between the various products and geographies the company operates in
- Derive a sound, easy to audit, 3-statement and forward looking model including profits & loss, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Top notch corporate finance experience
- 5+ yrs experience, including 2+ in IB at a top tier investment bank
- Top ranked in your last 2 years
- Proficiency with spreadsheets and complex modeling
- Solid grasp of Accounting standards
- Entrepreneurial thinker with hands-on mentality and the ability to remain agile in a continuously changing environment
- Solutions oriented mindset, resilient and persistent
- Assertive, with gravitas, fortitude and executive presence, not averse to (constructive) conflict and able to volunteer and defend views in any audience (including the Executive team and occasionally the Board)
- Proven team leader, with experience in hiring, retaining, promoting and growing talent
- High level of empathy to directly connect with all Forties and function as interface between various parties
- Commercial enabler for the CFO and the Executive Level, providing insightful data to allow better decisions making
- Experience in capital raising events, in the private and public domain
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.