Implementation Manager (f/m/d) – Poland
As a Implementation Manager (f/m/d), you are the central interface for all internal and external stakeholders regarding the implementation process of our Polish customers after the conclusion of a business deal. You work primarily in a project-oriented manner and ensure, together with the implementation team, that the projects are realised on time.
This role can be performed remotely from your home office anywhere in Poland or at our locations such as Warsaw or in our German offices.
- Lead the implementation of selected new customers or new projects of existing customers under the contracting of multimodal services, from ramp-up to continuous service delivery.
- Work cross-functionally and closely with each department from the sales team to global supply chain team and day-to-day operations to the tech team.
- Define and structure the overall scope of the implementation, create a project plan that ensures clients and all relevant internal teams are informed for execution, successfully complete implementations with assessment, and write implementation status summaries and reports
- Continually drive and adapt the project plan and optimise the level of service and quality to the client, while establishing and implementing viable, efficient and universal internal and external solutions
- Confirm with our internal procurement teams that the relevant contracts, agreements and requirements are signed and fully executed.
What you bring
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in logistics, supply chain, project work or consulting
- Experience in project management; both client-facing and with cross-functional projects
- Great communication skills and feel comfortable dealing with customers and internal stakeholders
- A passion for customer success and the successful implementation of logistics processes
- A flair for identifying opportunities to simplify processes and solutions while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Detail orientation and the drive to successfully complete implementations to a high standard of quality
- An excellent work ethic and the ability to go above and beyond under pressure
- You are fluent in Polish and English
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.