Invoicing Excellence Manager (f/m/d)
- Own and monitor our customer claim process to ensure timely resolution of customer disputes and contribute to our Service Quality Initiative
- Resolve daily customer claims in our operational workstreams and coordinate with affected stakeholders
- Ensure accuracy of customer data across all systems and resolve data discrepancies on a day-to-day basis
- Define and implement standard operating procedures and KPIs to ensure accurate and timely customer billing and dispute resolution
- Own and drive continuous improvements of our operational and customer-related processes in compliance with our Product roadmap
What you bring
- You have a hands-on mentality to contribute in operational processes
- You have practical knowledge in working with financial figures and dispute resolution
- You have a methodical and detailed approach to your way of working and ideally you are
- familiar with Business Process Mapping techniques and knowledge management concepts
- You have an outstanding work ethic and a strong sense of ownership for your tasks
- You are diligent and a strong problem solver
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.