Key Account Manager (f/m/d) – Italy
- work closely with our Enterprise/Corporate Accounts to strategically build and grow them
- initially be responsible for building your Enterprise/Corporate customer portfolio by actively managing new customer acquisition through pre-qualified leads from our growth team
- cultivate customer relationships, identify development/added values opportunities and thus actively contribute to our customers and Forto's success
- act as an advocate in order to deliver against the needs of our customers
- anticipate future customer needs and support therefore the improvement of our customer platform in close cooperation with our technical and logistics product development teams
- be commercially responsible for the business of your Enterprise/Corporate Accounts
What you bring
- You have several years of professional experience in the sale of logistics products (air/sea/rail/order management) as well as in the pro-active management of Key Accounts – ideally in the area of Retail, Electronics, FMCG customers
- You have a strong service mentality and excellent communication skills
- You are exceptionally reliable, highly motivated and aware of the strategic requirements of your tasks
- Your excellent analytical and strategic skills allow you to quickly familiarize yourself with a dynamic and demanding environment.
- You speak fluent Italian and English
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.