Logistics Specialist Italy (f/m/d)
- Be part of building up Forto in Italy
- Support and advise our customers on the entire logistics process
- Manage shipments from booking to invoicing
- Communicate and coordinate with key partners (customs, shipping companies, etc.)
- Prepare and document manual quotations
- Ensure and improve the quality of customer processes, e.g. on the basis of data analyses
What you bring
- +5 years experience in the import and export of sea/air and rail shipments
- Completed apprenticeship within the industry or similar
- A data-oriented and orderly way of working
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A high degree of motivation and the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding team
- A proactive approach to work and analytical skills
- Fluent in Italian and English
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.