(Senior) Sales Enablement Consultant (f/m/d)
- Enablement Strategy:
- Collaborate with our sales leadership to understand business objectives, sales goals, and performance gaps.
- Identify sales enablement initiatives, tools, and resources required to support the sales team's success.
- Coaching and Training:
- Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions with sales managers & leadership to assess their strengths, weaknesses, and development areas.
- Collaborate with the sales team to fully unlock their sales performance skills through personalized coaching and feedback.
- Utilize effective coaching methodologies, such as role-playing, real-time feedback, and situational training, to improve sales performance.
- Develop and deliver training programs and workshops to address specific sales skill gaps or product knowledge requirements.
- Design and drive on-the-job learning initiatives
- Enablement repository
- Create and maintain a repository of sales enablement resources, including sales playbooks, training materials, competitive intelligence, and objection handling guides.
- Ensure sales representatives have access to up-to-date, relevant, and effective sales materials and tools.
- Sales Process Optimization:
- Train sales managers in adopting and implementing sales processes.
What you bring
- 3-5 years of experience in the fields of sales enablement / training / coaching incl. familiarity with methodologies such as “Challenger Sales”, “Predictable Revenue” and “Consultative Sales”
- Ideally first experiences working in fast-paced, B2B and/or growth environment
- You are a curious and relentless learner yourself, you seek to understand the business, our technology and critical success factors and are able to translate it into actions.
- You build trustful relationships. You enjoy getting to know people, understanding them, listening to them, and identifying, addressing and solving difficulties
- You are a great communicator with an eye for the details.
- You love to coordinate and organize – project management from concept to hands-on execution is your home turf.
- You measure your impact by numbers and facts – enablement is not just a training program for you, you focus on metrics and improve them by what you do.
- Fluency English and German language skills
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.