(Senior) Sales Manager – Commodity (f/m/d)
What if… your work empowered change in an industry that essentially impacts the prosperity of the entire world? Forto is in business to exactly do that – disrupt logistics! Simplifying global trade has been our mission from day one. Our exponentially growing team of technology and logistics experts forge ahead each day with the goal to deliver a highly transparent, frictionless and sustainable digital supply chain while chasing towards our moonshot goal of achieving climate neutral operations by 2025.
As (Senior) Sales Manager – Commodity (f/m/d) you are responsible for developing and expanding our customer portfolio and managing contract renewals of your existing customer portfolio in the timber export business. Being part of our team, you will work together with experts with 20+ years of experience in the commodity business to further develop the timber commodity, win the right customers for it and ensure that our customers are fully supported and developed.
This role can be performed remotely from anywhere in Germany or at our locations such as Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Bremen, Cologne, Düsseldorf or Munich.
- Be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and the development of Forto's customer portfolio in the field of timber export
- Distribute our product by paying special attention to the needs of our customers
- Work closely with our customers, maintaining our customer relationships and thus actively contributing to their and our success
- Anticipate future customer needs and improve product offering.
What you bring
- You have several years of professional experience in selling logistics products, especially in the field of timber export or other commodities
- You enjoy acquisition and communication with partners from various branches of industry
- You not only have a remarkable sales talent but also the ability to build and maintain a network
- You have a strong hands-on mentality and the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- You are a reliable team player with a proactive and independent working style
- You speak German and English fluently
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.