(Senior) Sales Manager Italy
What if… your work empowered change in an industry that essentially impacts the prosperity of the entire world? Forto is in business to exactly do that – disrupt logistics! Simplifying global trade has been our mission from day one. Our exponentially growing team of technology and logistics experts forge ahead each day with the goal to deliver a highly transparent, frictionless and sustainable digital supply chain while chasing towards our moonshot goal of achieving climate neutral operations by 2025.
As (Senior) Sales Manager (f/m/d) you are responsible for developing and expanding our customer portfolio, consequently bringing in new business to Forto in Italy and managing contract renewals of your existing customer portfolio. This is a unique opportunity to become a central part of establishing Forto in the Italian market.
- Become a central part of building up Forto in Italy
- Be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and the expansion of Forto's customer portfolio in Italy
- Be responsible for your own customer portfolio and ensure contract renewals
- Work closely with our customers, maintaining our customer relationships and actively contributing to their and our success
- Anticipate future customer needs and improve our customer platform in close cooperation with our product development team
What you bring
- 10+ years of sales experience in freight forwarding
- Fluent in Italian and English
- A customer centric mindset and experience in driving business development
- Reliability, independence, high motivation and the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding team
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- We stand for a workplace where people from diverse backgrounds can do their best work and be themselves.
- We consider empathy as the basis for effective collaboration and believe that diverse perspectives result in more insightful products and solutions. We want to create a place of belonging where everyone has an equal opportunity for career advancement and recognition.
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.