Senior Technology Partner
What if… your work empowered change in an industry that essentially impacts the prosperity of the entire world? Forto is in business to exactly do that – disrupt logistics! Simplifying global trade has been our mission from day one. Our exponentially growing team of technology and logistics experts forge ahead each day with the goal to deliver a highly transparent, frictionless and sustainable digital supply chain while chasing towards our moonshot goal of achieving climate neutral operations by 2025.
Based in China Shanghai Office, You will be responsible for the network and VPN of all offices in China. You will also provide frontline day-to-day support of end-users.
- Take ownership of the end to end IT Support for Jira Service Desk Tickets of our Asia offices.
- Maintain and optimize China office network.
- Provide user training and document common issues to reduce the number of repetitive requests.
- Maintain physical network infrastructure.
- Take over the existing VPN system, including documentation and code. Ensure the daily work of 300 end clients in China.
- Provide assistance on IT projects being rolled out internationally.
What you bring
- You will bring a minimum of 2 years of full-time IT operation experience and 3 years network administration.
- Git/Github (important) is a must!
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts: VLAN, VPN, DHCP, DNS and SDWAN.
- Experience with Split tunnel configuration, Experience on Cloudflare is a plus.
- IT Administration with cloud applications. G-Suite, Office 365, OneLogin, Zoom, Slack, MS Azure cloud, Meraki and Atlassian are a plus! Knowledge of zero trust is a bonus.
- Familiar with Bash, Terrform, Python.
- The ability to produce concise and professional IT documentation.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a global team with different cultures.
- Oral and written English is a must.
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.