Senior UX & Customer Insights Researcher (f/m/d)
Your role: Shaping the future of global trade
We are on a mission to simplify global trade and lead the industry into a more sustainable future. To achieve this goal, Forto’s design team creates delightful end-to-end experiences, empowering customers to focus on what matters along their entire supply chain.
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious senior researcher to join our customer research and insights team. In this role, you will lead initiatives that help Forto understand the needs and pain points of the global supply chain ecosystem. The goal is to validate ideas and hypotheses on how to create differentiated service and product experiences through technology. Additionally, you will be expected to deploy your experience in research methodologies, establish a critical perspective on the traditional practices of the industry, and distill insights to enable innovative solutions to old problems.
An ideal candidate is comfortable driving strategic research initiatives within a complex B2B industry and collaborating with highly cross-functional groups of peers and stakeholders, internally and externally.
Please note that because of our target markets, this role requires fluency in English and German.
- Design and lead strategic research initiatives supported by quantitative and qualitative data, to drive product vision and strategy and enhance Forto’s customer experience.
- Be responsible for driving research projects autonomously, continuously leveraging quantitative customer data to inform product decisions.
- Identify opportunities and act as an advocate in driving the business to adapt and make customer-centric business decisions.
- Build relationships and partner with both, internal subject matter experts and external customers, to become the champion and voice of their insights and needs.
- Establish cross-collaboration practices with other departments and disciplines, and manage priorities and different stakeholder needs.
- Enable Product Designers to drive their own research, and coach Product Managers and other cross-functional stakeholders through intake and scoping of research initiatives, ensuring the right insights can be delivered.
What you bring
In this role, you will make recommendations to drive actions that directly impact our customers and operation teams worldwide.
- 5+ years of professional research experience (B2B preferable)
- Fluent in all aspects of quantitative and qualitative research
- Excellent analytical skills to derive meaningful insights from complex data
- Ability to effectively communicate insights across all areas of the company
- Demonstrated ability to translate insights into action in a product-led environment
- Ability to listen and show empathy, and coach others to do the same
- Thought leadership and strong advocacy for research within the organization
- Fluent in German and English
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.