Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d) Sales
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract top talent to the organization.
- Identify and source candidates through a variety of channels, including online job boards, social media, networking events, and employee referrals.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial phone and in-person interviews to assess candidate qualifications and fit.
- Manage the candidate experience from initial contact through the hiring process, including coordinating interviews and providing timely feedback to candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and create job descriptions that accurately reflect position requirements.
- Evaluate and streamline the recruitment process to improve efficiency and reduce time-to-hire.
What you bring
- 2+ years of experience in talent acquisition or recruitment, with a track record of successfully identifying and hiring top talent.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment best practices and the ability to implement them effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- You are fluent in English and German (C1).
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.