Team Lead Accounts Receivables (f/m/d)
We are hard working and have a genuine interest to get things done because we love what we do. We are empaths thinking about others first and deeply committed to our team. We value an organized and autonomous working style, but also a positive and creative mindset.
- Act as a sparring partner to our Head Of Accounting (Europe) and other finance leaders
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to our accounts receivables team
- Oversee the end-to-end accounts receivable process, including invoicing, collections, and cash application.
- Implement and streamline efficient receivables processes, policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to optimize cash flow and reduce the Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
- Analyze and report on key performance indicators related to accounts receivables
- Collaborate with the sales and invoicing excellence and dunning teams to resolve customer billing issues and disputes promptly.
- Maintain positive relationships with key clients to facilitate timely payments. (completeness check of booked sales, plausibility check of transaction data, sample check, report preparation, ad-hoc analyses, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards, tax regulations, and internal controls.
- Stay informed about changes in accounting practices and communicate impacts to the team.
- Proactively and continuously develop existing processes (especially on and in our ERP system as well as in the continuous involvement and development of the closing process)
What you bring
- Proven experience in accounts receivables management, with at least 4 years in a leadership or supervisory role.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- You like to work in an organized and structured way, which is why you also proactively apply these skills where there is potential for improvement
- As a team player, you are committed to a sense of togetherness and professional exchange, guaranteeing constant further development of your team and communication at eye level
- You have a fluent language proficiency in German and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics BC365 is a plus
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.