Tech Lead Business Applications (f/m/d)
As a Tech Lead Business Applications (f/m/d) at Forto, you will work with the support of an established Workplace Technology team to ensure a clear and consolidated strategy is set in-place for and between all third-party workplace applications and take international ownership over the application landscape to drive positive change in empowering Forties with Technology.
- Develop International Strategy for Workplace Technology and various functions throughout the organization
- Optimize and develop processes internally within Workplace Technology and for the rest of the organization
- Plan resources for the rollout of projects both assigned, and self-assigned
- Facilitate the training of local and international staff to facilitate changes in strategy
- Align regularly with senior management and Workplace Technology Leadership teams
- Support the budget control processes for one of the largest SG&A buckets at Forto
- Work cross-functionally with Workplace Development on coding efforts that lay between third-party applications
- Act as technical stakeholder in new and existing application tenders
- Define the boundaries of administration per application by our Technology Partners
- Empower employees with Technology driven initiatives
What you bring
- Extensive years of Technology experience in various companies and levels of seniority
- A proven record of international strategizing and management, especially outside of the EU
- Comprehension of application security and disaster recovery measures
- An understanding of business processes and an ability to ensure what tooling strategies are well aligned
- Experience working with API’s and tools such as Postman and GitHub
- Expert level experience in conducting RFPs
- Experience training both technical and non-technical personnel on administrative functionality
- An expert level knowledge of common workplace technologies including Google Workspace, Microsoft Office 365, Slack and Atlassian, while any experience working with OneLogin or Okta is a plus
- An outstanding ability to create clear and concise documentation
- Strong customer service orientation
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- We stand for a workplace where people from diverse backgrounds can do their best work and be themselves.
- We consider empathy as the basis for effective collaboration and believe that diverse perspectives result in more insightful products and solutions. We want to create a place of belonging where everyone has an equal opportunity for career advancement and recognition.
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.