(Senior) Sales Manager (f/m/d) – Netherlands
What if… your work empowered change in an industry that essentially impacts the prosperity of the entire world? Forto is in business to exactly do that – disrupt logistics! Simplifying global trade has been our mission from day one. Our exponentially growing team of technology and logistics experts forge ahead each day with the goal to deliver a highly transparent, frictionless and sustainable digital supply chain while chasing towards our moonshot goal of achieving climate neutral operations by 2025.
- Become a central part of building up Forto in the Netherlands
- Be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and the expansion of Forto's customer portfolio in the Netherlands
- Be responsible for your own customer portfolio and ensure contract renewals
- Work closely with our customers, maintaining our customer relationships and actively contributing to their and our success
- Anticipate future customer needs and improve our customer platform in close cooperation with our product development team
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience in freight forwarding in either sales or operations
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- A customer centric mindset and experience in taking responsibility for business development
- Reliability, independence, high motivation and the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding team
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.