(Senior) Sales Manager Poland (f/m/d)
As (Senior) Sales Manager (f/m/d) you are responsible for developing and expanding our customer portfolio, consequently bringing in new business to Forto in Poland and managing contract renewals of your existing customer portfolio. This is a unique opportunity to become a central part of further establishing Forto in the Polish market.
- Become a central part of building up Forto in Poland
- Be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and the expansion of Forto's customer portfolio in Poland
- Be responsible for your own customer portfolio and ensure contract renewals
- Work closely with our customers, maintaining our customer relationships and actively contributing to their and our success
- Anticipate future customer needs and improve our customer platform in close cooperation with our product development team
What you bring
- 5+ years of sales experience in freight forwarding
- Fluency in Polish and English
- A customer centric mindset and experience in driving business development
- Reliability, independence, high motivation and the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding team
Forto is an internationally growing company
Watch more about us
Read more about us
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.